Sunday, February 17, 2008

I've Been Tagged-(Jeremy)

A. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.
B. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

10 years ago: February of 1998. I was getting ready to graduate from Weber State with a bacholers degree, working as a pizza delivery boy, participating in sports daily, looking forward to starting a career and a family.

5 things on my to-do list today:
stay home from church (Jarom is sick)
play the wii
call basketball team
sleep in
watch sports

Snacks I enjoy:
pepsi
potato chips

Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
custom build us a house
buy a 2008 purple ford mustang convertable
buy a professional sports team
buy a customized van for family trips
NY Giants season tickets
give to family
have lasic eye surgery

3 of my bad habits:
drinking too much pepsi
not eating enough

5 places I have lived:
UT-Pleasantview, Ogden, Taylorsville (SLC area), Tooele
TX-Austin, San Antonio

5 jobs I have had:
Teacher and Coach
Pizza delivery boy
Subway
Custodial work

5 things people don't know about me:
sensitive to others' feelings
would like to be a photographer
claustrophobic
I like the movies "Sound of Music" and "Fiddler on the Roof"
I pierced my bellybutton once

Everyone has been tagged

No comments: