Sunday, January 25, 2009

Man Maker




Well, great news. Julie is pregnant with our fourth child. Another boy (that makes us undefeated at 4 - 0). I guess I am just a Man Maker. Sorry ladies. Julie and I are excited and due on June 15, 2009. The two names we like are Jaxon Jay Alverson or Jered Jay Alverson. In other news, I found out I will be transferring to a new school starting in the fall. I will be leaving Tooele High School and going to Stansbury High School. Stansbury is a brand new high school and I am looking forward to working there. I will miss the great coaches and teachers at Tooele. With a new school assignment comes new opportunities. I am hopeful to get a basketball coaching position at Stansbury and help start a positive tradition of a quality basketball program.


No comments: